Install A Tankless Water Heater
Whenever our clients decide to get a tankless water heater, the next thing they move on to is the installation phase. Each time a client gets in touch regarding this, it is always our pleasure to assist in the best possible way. Our licensed professionals are skilled in both electrical and plumbing service. So, once we get involved, all you need is to sit back and watch.
There are many aspects to consider when installing a tankless unit. Here’s the process we follow.
- As it is part of our custom, safety first! To this effect, we turn off all circuit breakers within the house before going any step further.
- The water supply unit is turned off.
- If the water heater is old, our team will ensure it is completely drained and discounted, before moving on with the new installation.
- We mount the new tankless heater to the wall and screw it tight with the anchors provided by the manufactures.
- Temperature and pressure (T&P) relief valve is installed on the water tank (optional).
- Our team will carry out all forms of piping and electrical connection.
- Once all electrical work is rightly carried out, the water heater tank is closed with its front cover.
- The source of power is then turned on.
- We carry out a proper setting on the temperature to ensure optimum stability.
So, if you decide to have your new hot water tankless heater installed, you can leverage on our same-day water heater installation service. We bet! You will be glad you did.
Free Instant Quote
And Special Service Bonus!