Repairs For Tankless Water Heaters
When a repair is carried out by our team, tools like a bucket, voltmeter, screwdriver, towel, and mask tape are usually arm’s length away.
- We turn off the source of power supply connected to the water heater. This is one major step we carry out before taking on any task.
- We run a check using a voltmeter to ensure all forms of power supplies are cut off.
- The water in the tank is drained into a bucket.
- Our team takes off the wire located at the top of the water heater element.
- Once all is set and done, we replace the drain plug, and also provide you with the necessary guidance to avoid compromise.
- We carry out a complete clean on the surface of the control pane.
- Dry out any water on the control panel.
- Finally, the water supply system is turned on, and the performance of your water heater is evaluated to ensure 100% efficiency in performance.
To Fix a No-Water Problem
A proper check is also carried out on the shut-off valve located on the top of the tankless water system to ensure the water been supplied to the heater is on a minimum rate.
Our skilled team at Lakeville Water Heater service is willing to assist you make a lasting change in your water heater. Call now! For all forms of installations and repairs, irrespective of the model, size, and type. We provide a 24 hours water heater service.
If you’re having difficulties getting hot water from your tankless water heater, get in touch with us ASAP for proper installation or repair. Our 24-hour water heater repair service will ensure you never lack hot water in your home.
Free Instant Quote
And Special Service Bonus!